Information about the COVID-19
Published on March 16, 2020
FSLMA is closely following the developments of the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- If you have flu symptoms, such as chest tightness, fever or coughing, please do not visit our locations.
- Greetings without touch. Our employees do not shake hands in order to limit any transfer via hands. Please understand.
Protect yourself against the coronavirus in the same way as against the flu.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue and throw it away immediately. Then wash your hands.
- No tissue paper? Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- Stay home if you are ill.
If you’re traveling to and from Aruba, FSLMA offers COVID-19 testing for Travelers by appoinment. For an appointment you can call or email us. Please note the following pamphlet for further information.